The BUSTER tablet introducer makes it easier to administer the tablet without causing damage to the mouth.
- Rounded finger bars for optimal grip
- Transparent barrel for better view of tablet
- Reinforced tablet holder for best safety
- Supplied with a moulded soft rubber tip
The tablet introducer is intended for use in single treatment cycle for each animal for up to 10-15 treatments, in the same number of days (10-15 days). After that, the tablet introducer must be discarded.
The BUSTER tablet introducer must only be rinsed in tepid water or in a dishwasher.
Avoid using any disinfectant detergent, hot/boiling water or autoclaving.
Instructions for use
- Draw clean drinking water into the tablet introducer
- Place the tablet at the end of the introducer and open the animal’s mouth
- Insert the tablet introducer so that the tablet touches the back of the tongue
- Push the piston in order to release the water and the tablet. The animal will automatically swallow the tablet